The selection process is based on the portfolio competition. The candidates should provide the following documents:
1. Application form
2. Bachelor’s (Specialist’s or Master’s) diploma and official transcripts of previous educational studies.
A good background in discrete mathematics, linear algebra, mathematical analysis, probability calculus, economics, software engineering, databases is needed. The Admission Committee takes into consideration the number of hours and final assessments. The candidates who have the honours degree will get additional support of their application packet.
The candidates should provide the originals or copies of diploma approved by the HSE Admission Committee. If the candidate is not yet complete with his/her degree, his/her should provide the transcripts issued by the higher education institution, indicating the number of degree credits earned to date.
3. Documents confirming the individual achievements of the applicant in IT, economics, and management fields: documents on additional education, diplomas, certificates of individual achievements, professional certificates, applicant's publications, individual scholarships.
4. Documents confirming the applicant’s work experience in the program field.
5. Letter of Motivation (in English).
The content of the letter is assessed (including the reasons why the applicant wants to study in the Program, academic and professional interests, related to the program, as well as professional plans for the future), its structure, style of presentation, as well as the level of proficiency in the English language.
6. Essay on the topic: "“Multimodal models of artificial intelligence as the basis of future services (in English)".
The following is assessed: a comprehensive approach to the topic; quality of arguments, including the supporting proofs and examples from business practice; level of understanding of the subject area of the program, ability to logically present thoughts, develop a storyline and make reasonable conclusions; originality of thinking; accuracy of citation (absence of plagiarism), well-developed structure and composition of the text, including introduction, main part, and conclusion.
7. Oral interview (in English).
The ability to conduct a dialogue is taken into account, as well as the ability to fully and thoroughly answer the questions posed. The ability of the applicant to participate in a dialogue and express his or her thoughts in the format of a monologue on professional topics, related to the Program's profile. The knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant that will allow him or her to successfully master the program is assessed according to the following standards: the statement is characterized by semantic integrity, correct use of professional terminology, and possession of the basic concepts of the program profile, verbal consistency, and sequence of presentation, logical errors are absent, the sequence of presentation is absent.