For International Applicants
How to enroll in the Master's programme
- Olympiad for students (regional restrictions may apply)
- Full tuition scholarship competition
1. Submit an Application Form
In order to access the application form, you must first register to create a profile. Detailed information on the application process is available here.
On HSE’s online application form page, click “Get login and password”. You will be asked to enter your personal details (full name, date of birth, gender, email address, and mobile phone number) and what type of programme you are applying to.
Your login and password will then be sent to the email address that you have provided.
Please note that login information is not automatically generated and that it may take up to 72 hours to process your details.
After logging in, you will immediately see the application form. Please fill out the form. There are several attachments that you should be ready to upload:
- Scan of the first page of your passport
- Abstract of your undergraduate thesis
- Scan of your diplomas and academic transcripts (if you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript)
- Letter of motivation (describing your reasons for applying in the context of your long-term career goals and background)
- Resume/CV (including information about your education, professional, and research experience, as well as language proficiency and other skills)
- Exam results confirming language proficiency (optional)
- Another documents required by programme portofolio
Under “Field of study”, please select the two programmes you wish to apply to. Your first choice and second choice programmes must be different. To select a programme, click on the box so that it turns green and the list collapses. Several programmes offer full tuition scholarships. If the “Tuition-free (quota) education” box is already checked, it means that if you apply to this programme you will be automatically considered for a full-tuition scholarship. If you might consider studying at HSE without the support of a full-tuition scholarship, please check the “Tuition-based” box. If the “Tuition-free (quota) education” box is not checked, this means that full-tuition scholarships are not available for this programme.
Instructions on how to use the application form are available here. Applications may be submitted in English or in Russian.
When you have fully completed the application form, click “Submit application” at the bottom of the form. Please note that this action is final and cannot be reversed, so make sure that you have correctly entered all of your information.
2. Tuition fees
Estimated annual tuition fee for the enrolment 2021-2022 is 390 000 rubles (~ 5 500 $ ) per year .