Bring Change to the World with Hult Prize Case Contest at HSE
Do you believe that your business ideas could change the world? For the first time, the university stage of the Hult Prize international social entrepreneurship case contest will be held at HSE Moscow. This means that you have a chance to win and pitch your strategy at the regional final in Paris, London, Madrid, and Oslo.
The winners of the regional final will get into the summer business accelerator programme in London, where they will further develop their ideas, and then go into the final round in the UN Headquarters.
As a participant of a university stage of the Hult Prize contest, you will have an opportunity to attend workshops, where you will learn about how to develop a business strategy from scratch. This is your unique chance to learn how to create business ideas that change the world.
The Hult Prize winners will get an opportunity to participate in an 8-week training programme from the best businessmen around the world and get $1,000,000 for the development of their startups.
The UN is the general partner of the contest as well as the organization that will implement the winning strategies. This year contest participants will develop and suggest a strategy that could help tackle youth unemployment problem.
Already have a groundbreaking idea?
- Assemble a team of 3 or 4 HSE Moscow students;
- Until January 9, 2019 register your team and get access to case study workshops to be held on the January 11 - 12;
- Upload your strategy presentation on the official webpage of the university stage until 6 am on January 14;
- Become one of the best and on January 16 get an invitation to the university final as well as the access to the workshops on public speaking;
- On January 18 become the winner of the university stage and get a chance to pitch your strategy at the regional final.
Registration on the official university stage webpage.
More about the contest on the official Hult Prize website.