Polina S. Artamoshina
- Lecturer, Doctoral Student:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / Department of Management
- Research Assistant:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / International Laboratory of Intangible-driven Economy
- Polina S. Artamoshina has been at HSE University since 2018.
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Business Model Innovations in SMEs: Antecedents and Performance Outcomes
Academic Supervisor: Shirokova, Galina
- Global Strategies and New Business Models (Master’s programme; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 1 year, 3 module)Eng
- International Consulting (Minor; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 3, 4 module)Eng
- Introduction to International Business (Minor; St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management; 1, 2 module)Rus
Much has been said about online education over the last year. What used to be perceived as a challenge a few months ago has become a new comfort zone and does not impress anyone. Indeed, during the pandemic, we have proved that persistence, professionalism, and flexibility bring good results even when the world is turned upside-down. Having had a successful experience of hosting the St. Petersburg HSE Summer School online, the university introduces HSE – St. Petersburg International Research School, a new project encouraging students all over the world to explore different areas — from Russia’s role in international relations to social, cultural, gender aspects of Russia’s historical experience, and even to the burning issue of what global business is going to be like when the COVID-19 crisis is over.