- Research Assistant:HSE Campus in Nizhny Novgorod / Faculty of Informatics, Mathematics, and Computer Science (HSE Nizhny Novgorod) / International Laboratory of Dynamical Systems and Applications
- Andrey Morozov has been at HSE University since 2015.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2020)
- Article Pochinka O., Morozov A. Morse-Smale surfaced diffeomorphisms with orientable heteroclinic. // Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems. 2020 (in press)
- Preprint Pochinka O., Morozov A. Morse-Smale surfaced diffeomorphisms with orientable heteroclinic / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2019.
- Article Починка О. В., Морозов А. И. О новых инвариантах диффеоморфизмов Купки-Смейла на сфере без источников и стоков // Таврический вестник информатики и математики. 2018. Т. 3. С. 82-92.
- 2019First International conference "Mathematical Spring — 2019", (Нижний Новгород). Presentation: Morse-Smale surfaced diffeomorfisms with orientable heteroclinic
- «Topological methods in dynamics and related topics» (Нижний Новгород). Presentation: Morse-Smale surfaced diffeomorfisms with orientable heteroclinic
Juli - October 2019 : Laboratory Assistant Laborotary of Topological Methods in Dynamics.
October 2019 -present : Research Intern Laborotary of Topological Methods in Dynamics.
Evgeny Kurenkov and Andrey Morozov, researchers from the International Laboratory of Topological Methods in Dynamics and the Department of Fundamental Mathematics of the HSE University campus in Nizhny Novgorod, took part in the Summer Mathematical School-Conference 'Dynamical Systems 2019'.