- Senior Director for Full Degree Programmes
- Member of the HSE Academic Council
- Anna Korovko has been at HSE University since 2008.
- Setting up management procedures for HSE structural units engaged in the implementation of degree programmes;
- Information and methodological support for HSE programme offices;
- Coordinating the development of HSE educational standards;
- Setting up assessment procedures for HSE educational programmes;
- Administrative support for licensing and accreditation;
- Analytical and organizational support of projects and innovations used in HSE educational process;
- Creating and developing innovative information education environment at HSE;
- Managing Department of Degree Programmes, HSE;
- Monitoring and coordinating the activities of HSE’s structural units
Master's in Educational Policy & Management
University of Manchester
Khabarovsk State Teacher Training Institute
Student Term / Thesis Papers
I. Suslova, Assessment of Types of Networking Between Russian Universities. Institute of Education, 2018
Starting October 26, 2020, lectures at all HSE University campuses will be held online. At the same time, the University’s buildings remain open to students and staff. Seminars will mostly remain offline. However, it is possible that some will also be transferred online.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, HSE University, as well as other universities around the world, has had to quickly transition to online learning. How have students and instructors adapted to distance learning? What are the challenges that the university has faced? How have assessment mechanisms changed? HSE administrators and instructors answer these questions for the HSE News Service.
On November 30 HSE staff members were awarded honor awards of the university at the meeting of the Academic Council.
On September 13, the annual HSE Day will take place in Gorky Park. This is an exciting event, open to people of all ages and backgrounds. Every year, the choice of activities becomes longer and longer. Find out here what’s on offer – there’s something for everyone.
Starting from this year, all graduates of the Higher School of Economics will receive an appendix to their diploma confirming its compliance with European standards. Boris Zhelezov, Head of the HSE Office of International Academic Mobility, and Anna Korovko, Head of the HSE Office of Organization of Educational Process, told us about the opportunities which students will get thanks to this additional document.