Рой Чоудхури Арнаб
- Начал работать в НИУ ВШЭ в 2017 году.
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A. Book Review: Water Policy Processes in India by Vandana Asthana // Asian Journal of Social Science. 2011. Vol. 39. No. 1. P. 102-103. doi
- Глава книги Roy Chowdhury A. Summarizing Dipesh Chakrabarty: Locating a Cozy Prefecture between Self, Alterity and Transcendence, in: Avenel Companion to Modern Social Theorists. Kolkata : Avenel, 2011. P. 108-121.
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A. Book Review: Protest with Chinese Characteristics by Ho- Fung Hung // International Sociology. 2012. Vol. 27. No. 5. P. 656-658. doi
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A. Book Review: Changing Homelands: Hindu Politics and Partition in India by Neeti Nair // Asian Journal of Social Science. 2013. Vol. 41. No. 2. P. 230-232. doi
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A. Decommissioning Large Dams in India: A Comparative Assessment of Mullaperiyar and other Cases // Development in practice. 2013. Vol. 23. No. 2. P. 292-298. doi
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A., Ngamjahao K. Deluge amidst Conflict: Hydropower, Development and Displacement in North-East Region of India // Progress in Development Studies. 2013. Vol. 13. No. 8. P. 195-208. doi
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A. Book Review: Civil Society and Democratization in India: Institutions, Ideologies and Interest, by Sarbeswar Sahoo, // Contemporary South Asia. 2014. Vol. 22. No. 2. P. 216-217. doi
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A. Book Review: Marxism and Social Movements (eds.) Colin Barker, Laurence Cox, John Krinsky, Alf Gunvald Nilsen // Asian Journal of Social Science. 2014. Vol. 42. No. 6. P. 815-817. doi
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A. ‘Repertoires of Contention in Movements against Hydropower Projects in India’ // Social Movement Studies. 2014. Vol. 13. No. 3. P. 399-205. doi
- Глава книги Roy Chowdhury A. Claiming ‘Ecological Property Rights’: Movements against Hydropower Projects in Maharashtra (India), 1960-2004 Arnab Roy Chowdhury, in: Understanding Southern Social Movements. Oxford : Routledge USA, 2016. P. 27-41.
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A., Ngamjahao K. Contested State-craft on the Frontiers of the Indian Nation: ‘Hills-Valley Divide’ and the Genealogy of Kuki Ethnic Nationalism in Manipur’ // Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism. 2016. Vol. 16. No. 2. P. 283-303. doi
- Глава книги Roy Chowdhury A. Subaltern Studies, in: Encyclopedia of Postcolonial Studies. Chichester : Wiley-Blackwell, 2016.
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A., Kuntala L. The Geophagous Peasants of Kalahandi: De-peasantisation and Artisanal Mining of Coloured Gemstones in India // Extractive Industries and Society. 2016. Vol. 3. No. 3. P. 703-715. doi
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A. Book Review: Living with Disasters: Communities and Development in the Indian Sunderbans by Amites Mukhopadhyay // Society and Culture in South Asia. 2017. Vol. 3. No. 1. P. 124-126. doi
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A. Book Review: The Coal Nation: Histories, Ecologies and Politics of Coal in India, edited by Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt, // Commonwealth and Comparative Politics. 2017. Vol. 55. No. 2. P. 240-242. doi
- Статья Roy Chowdhury A., Gupta P. Harnessing Gram Sabhas to Challenge State Profligacy in Chhattisgarh // Economic and Political Weekly. 2017. Vol. 52. No. 48. P. 58-63.
- Глава книги Roy Chowdhury A. ‘Revisiting Naxalbari’: Narratives of Violence and Exclusions from the Marginal Spaces, in: Marginalities in India: Themes and Perspectives. Singapore : Springer Singapore, 2017. P. 81-94.
- 201237th Annual Meeting of Social Science History Association (Ванкувер). Доклад: Subalternity, State-Formation and Movement against Hydropower projects in India, 1920-2004
- 201010th Essex Conference of Critical Political Theory (Колчестер). Доклад: Hydro-politics and Dynamics of Mobilizations against Large Dams in Maharashtra: a Post-Marxist Approach
- International Sociological Association (ISA), World Congress (Гётеборг). Доклад: The State on a Hydraulic Mission: The Political Ecology of Large Dams in Maharashtra
July 2016- June 2017 : Postdoctoral Researcher, in Move Media Communications under Bangladesh and Thailand office.
July 2015- June 2016: Visiting Assistant Professor, Public Policy and Management Group (PP&M), Indian Institute of Management –Calcutta (IIMC).
August 2013- January 2015: various positions (TA, RA and Postdoc) in National University of Singapore.
Every year, HSE hires post-doctoral researchers from all over the world. And in 2017-18, more than 30 of them started work at laboratories and research centres in a large range of fields and specializations. The HSE Lookis pleased to introduce this year’s international researchers, so that you can learn more about your colleagues and find out about opportunities for potential collaboration.
On September 22 'Living and Working in Russia' workshop welcomed new international faculty members to HSE.