1,3,9 Denisa Davydova Ulitsa, VNIISSOK, Odintsovo.
Made up of flats
Adapted for people with disabilities
Rooms for studying and leisure
Building 1(1 Denisa Davydova Ulitsa), Building 2 (3 Denisa Davydova Ulitsa), Building 3 (9 Denisa Davydova Ulitsa)
Building 1 (1 Denisa Davydova Ulitsa)
Number of floors: varies from 9 to 17
Phone: 8 (498) 601-05-93, 8 (985) 198-28-85
Building 2 (3 Denisa Davydova Ulitsa), Building 3 (9 Denisa Davydova Ulitsa)
Number of floors: 12
Phone: 8 (498) 601-69-62, 8 (915) 249-53-83
Phone: 8 (498) 601-69-72, 8 (919) 964-83-13
Chair: Azizbek Tulaganov, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The dormitory is situated not far from the railway stations ‘Odintsovo’, ‘Pionerskaya’. ‘Otradnoe’.
Special bus routes ‘Dubki—Railway station ‘Odintsovo’— Dubki’ are organized for students.
The bus with HSE sign leaves from the railway station ‘Odintsovo’ and goes straight to the dorm.
On weekdays the route ‘Dubki— Metro Station ‘Slavyansky Bulvar’ also works.
Public transport from Moscow to Odintsovo:
- From the metro station ‘Park Pobedy’ take the bus № 339 and go to the stop ‘Dubrava’, Odintsovo. Then go to the railway station by foot. It will take you 30-90 minutes to get to the dorm, depending on traffic.
- From the metro station ‘Molodezhnaya’ take the bus № 418 and go to the stop ‘Dubrava’, Odintsovo. It will take you 30-90 minutes to get to the dorm, depending on traffic.
- From the metro station ‘Yugo-Zapadnaya’ take the bus № 461 and go to the stop ‘Dubrava’, Odintsovo. It will take you 30-90 minutes to get to the dorm, depending on traffic.
- From the railway stations ‘Begovaya’, ‘Kuntsevskaya’, ‘Fili’ take any train except the one that goes to ‘Usovo’ and go to the stop ‘Odintsovo’. It will take you 15-35 minutes to get to the dorm, depending on the departure station.
Public transport from Odintsovo to the dorm:
- Take shuttle busses (marshrutki) №78, №72, №1055 and №33 from the railway station ‘Odintsovo’ and go to the stop ‘Evrodom’. It will take you 7 minutes to get to the dorm.
There are 1-4 room flats in Building 1 and 2-3 room flats in Buildings 2 and 3. There is a separate bathroom and kitchen in each flat. There is an additional WC with a sink in three- and four-room flats.
The number of students in each room (2 or 3 persons) depends on its area. The rooms have beds, tables, chairs, wardrobes, bookshelves, bedside tables, lamps and a TV outlet.
Students are responsible for cleaning their rooms themselves.
There is a kitchen in each flat.
Each kitchen has furniture, a refrigerator, a microwave oven, an electric cooker, a table and chairs.
There is an additional refrigerator in three and four-room flats.
Laundry rooms, ironing equipment, bedclothes
There is a washing machine, a clothes dryer, an ironing board and an iron in each flat.
Students are provided with: a pillow, a pillow cover, a mattress, a mattress cover, a woolen blanket, a bedspread, and a set of bedclothes: a sheet, a blanket cover, a pillowcase, and a towel if necessary.
There are rooms for individual study and leasure on each floor.
Free WiFi is available in common and study rooms, authorization is required.
There are Internet outlets in each room.
The speed of Internet connection is 300 megabytes per second.
The cafeteria is situated on the first floor.
There are vending machines near lifts.
There are also supermarkets Magnit and Pyatiorochka within walking distance.
If you are an international student, please check which clinics your insurance policy covers. More information about medical aid for international students can be found here.
City telephone service
There are four payphones located on the first-floor hall, calls to emergency services are free.
There are Sberbank and VTB-24 ATMs on the first floor.
Security and entry regulations
Private security supervises the dorm.
The guard monitors what happens inside the facilities, and video cameras have been installed near the dormitory’s entrance and along its perimeters.
The dormitory is open 24/7 for HSE students.
Parents and guests are allowed in the dorm daily between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
Sports and recreation
Students can play football, volleyball, basketball in the dorm courtyard. There are several recreation areas with benches, outdoor fitness equipment and ping-pong tables.
There are gyms in each building: there is a gym for men in building 2, a gym for women in building 3 and a gym for everyone in building 1.
Some rooms for recreation are equipped for book crossing and dancing.
Students also take part in communication games, team building projects and different competitions. Different clubs, dedicated to Irish dancing, sports, yoga, painting, photo and languages meet in the hall.
Different events dedicated to sports take place in the courtyard.