MSc in Applied Social Psychology
Applied Social Psychology trains students in theoretical and applied social psychology, preparing them for careers in academia or in applied research settings. Courses are taught by HSE lecturers and renowned experts from leading social and psychological schools worldwide. Students choose the areas that they wish to focus on so that they are well equipped to launch their careers after graduation.
Core courses and electives are offered in the following areas:
Year 1 – HSE University Moscow
1. Social Psychology
2. Cross-Cultural psychology
Year 2 – HSE University Moscow
3. Economic Psychology
4. Work and Organizational Psychology
Students select the courses within these areas that best align with their interests and career goals. Courses offered by other faculties at HSE can also be taken for credit. Classes are a mix of lectures, seminars, and practice sessions.
- Study online
- Set yourself up for an internationally-driven career.
- Gain practical experience from the beginning, working on international research projects through internships at the Centre for Sociocultural Research.
- Prepare for future careers both in academia (PhD, research track, teaching) and business (HR, marketing studies, personnel consulting).
- Choose an individual learning pathway, combining electives from the program and other HSE faculties, online courses and an individual thesis topic.