Students Invited to Join Broadcasting Team at 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
Are you enthusiastic, English-speaking and enrolled as an HSE student in 2017 and 2018? Then, you are welcome to join the FIFA Legacy Programme as an intern during the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™.
If you want to join the team, follow the steps below:
- fill in the application form on the website. Application deadline is March 30, 2017
- attend the programme presentation;
- pass an interview, which will assess your communication skills and motivation;
- take part in a training session lasting from one to three days, where you’ll get the necessary technical training in broadcasting, event organization, and work in an international environment;
- pass the final individual interview.
The following positions are now open:
- Archive Library Assistant;
- BIP Production Assistant;
- ENG Centre Assistant;
- Multimedia Assistant;
- Production Centre Assisant;
- Promos Assistant;
- Story Features Assistant;
- Team Features Assistant;
- AVTM-IT Assistant;
- Commentary Assistant;
- FBST IBC Assistant;
- FBST Venue Assistant;
- IBC Information Assistant;
- Venue Information Assistant.
The training/instruction in broadcasting and event management will be provided in English and by professionals possessing unique knowledge in their respective fields. Furthermore, they will provide you with many details on TV and radio broadcasting, as well as about the organization of large mega-events.
After the training is completed, select students will be offered a paid internship. Their subsequent work at the World Cup will be assessed, and each intern will get a certificate of participation afterwards.
The programme consists of several stages:
- students’ applications for participation in the programme, February – March 30, 2017;
- presenting the programme to students, April – May 2017;
- training sessions for students, October – November 2017;
- signing of contracts, February – April 2018.
During the World Cup, each student shall receive:
- a uniform;
- professional training;
- experience in a particular area;
- a decent salary;
- a contract;
- a certificate of participation.
For more information about the FIFA Legacy Programme, please visit us at 2/8 Khitrovsky Pereulok, Building 5, or call (495) 772-95-90, ext. 22265.
Contact person: Alexandr Senko.
Please note that unauthorized use of HBS and FIFA trademarks, logos or other identifiers belonging to HBS and FIFA is strictly prohibited. HBS and FIFA copyright is protected by international and Russian Federation laws.