- Academic Supervisor, Acting Director:HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE)
- Chief Research Fellow, Laboratory Head:HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE) / Laboratory of the Internet of Things and Cyber-physical Systems
- Programme Scientific Supervisor:Information Systems and Human-Computer Interaction
- Member of the HSE Academic Council
- Evgenii Krouk has been at HSE since 2016.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
Doctor of Sciences*
Degree in Automated Control Systems
Leningrad Institute of Aviation Tool Engineering
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Project Seminar (Bachelor’s programme; HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE); programme "Infocommunication Technologies and Systems"; 4 year, 1-3 module)Rus
- Chapter Sergei V. Fedorenko, Krouk E. An Invariant Subcode of Linear Code, in: Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies. Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services 2016. Editors: Pietro, G.D., Gallo, L., Howlett, R.J., Jain, L.C. (Eds.) Vol. 55: Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services. Switzerland : Springer, 2016. doi Ch. 15. P. 169-178. doi
- Book 2012 XIII International symposium on problems of redundancy in information and control systems. Conference Proceedings Saint-Petersburg, Russia September 5 - 10,2012 / Ed. by E. Krouk. St. Petersburg : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2012.
- Book Kabatiansky G., Krouk E., Semenov S. Error Correcting Coding and Security for Data Networks. Wiley, 2005.
JSC Glonass and the HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE) have signed an agreement to work together in the field of satellite navigation technology in order to create services that foster the socioeconomic development of Russia and its regions.
The Russian Summer School, Masterchain, was held at the Higher School of Economics. It provided students with experience in working with this platform beyond the sphere of banking. The students collaborated on innovative projects for solving real business problems in the field of FinTech.
Professor Krouk is a renowned scholar from St. Petersburg, an expert in information systems and technologies, cryptography, and data transfer. Until recently, he was Vice Rector for Research and Director at an institute at the St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation.