Application and Enrollment process
- Please provide the following documents:
- Scanned copy of the passport (should be valid of at least 1,5 years from the entry date).
- Copies of the university/college transcripts/records from the current studies, when available
- Academic reference (at least one).
- Preliminary list of courses a student intends to take.
After all documents are reviewed, a student will receive an Invitation letter and a Letter of Acceptance.
After all documents are reviewed, a visiting student will receive a contract for signature and payment.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible to ensure that you receive all necessary information and visa support documents on time!
Fall Semester Dates 2014 (second half of year) – 30th of April
Spring Semester Dates 2015 (first half of year) – 30th of September
Student Application deadlines:
Fall Semester Dates 2014 (second half of year) – 30th of May
Spring Semester Dates 2015 (first half of year) – 30th of October
You must attend any examinations required as part of your courses. If you have a valid reason for being unable to attend the examination, you must speak to the relevant contact person in your academic department as soon as you know about it.
Visa (if necessary):
HSE provides visa support for international students. A HSE formal invitation is required to get a student visa. Initially, a 90-day single entry visa will be given to a student, which will then be extended for the whole period of studies.
Dormitory fee is approx. US $160.