Winter Neurolinguistics School 2018
Center for Language and Brain at the National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) invites you to join us in Moscow, Russia, for our Winter Neurolinguistics School on November 21-23, 2018.
This year, the topic is Aspects of Bilingualism: neuro-, psycho- and sociolinguistic approaches to bilingual studies .
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Manuel Carreiras (Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language)
- Maria Polinsky (University of Maryland)
- Brendan Costello (Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language)
- Marit Westergaard (UiT The Arctic University of Norway)
- Natalia Mitrofanova (UiT The Arctic University of Norway)
- Roelien Bastiaanse (University of Groningen),
- Michael Daniel (National Research University Higher School of Economics)
The school will also feature a poster session, welcoming submissions from all fields of neuro- and psycholinguistics and bilingual research.
What to expect?
The purpose of the school is to serve both as an educational event for students entering the field and as an academic environment where researchers can exchange ideas and discuss the latest achievements in the field.
Who should be interested?
The program will be of interest to professionals and students in the fields of Linguistics, Education, Speech-Language Pathology, Psychology, Cognitive Science, and related fields. The lectures will provide relevant content both for students who are just entering the field and for more advanced researchers.
- The event venue is: Staraya Basmannaya 21/4, Moscow, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow.
- The working language of the School is English.
- To attend the school, participants need to register and pay the registration fee if applicable.
- Abstract submissions are encouraged but not required to participate in the school.
If you have any questions ,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Выделите её, нажмите Ctrl+Enter и отправьте нам уведомление. Спасибо за участие!
Сервис предназначен только для отправки сообщений об орфографических и пунктуационных ошибках.