Этнография и социальная теория
- This is a concluding course in the social anthropology minor. Its goal is to situate anthropological research in a broader landscape of social theory and to provide a comprehensive overlook of key anthropological therories.
- Able to learn and demonstrate skills in the field, other than the major field
- Able to efficiently communicate based on the goals and communication situations
- Anthropology and political theory.
- The field, the site and the scale.
- Ethnography, applied anthropology and social theory.
- Faces of surveillance (anthropology of anthropology).
- Anthropology since the 1960s.
- Marcus, G. E. (1995). ETHNOGRAPHY IN/OF THE WORLD SYSTEM: The Emergence of Multi-Sited Ethnography. Annual Review of Anthropology, 24(1), 95–117. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.an.24.100195.000523
- Ximena Picallo Visconti, Akhil Gupta, & James Ferguson. (2000). Gupta, Akhil ; James Ferguson (eds.). Anthropological locations : boundaries and grounds of a field science. Berkeley ; Los Angeles ; Londres : University of California Press, 1997. Estudios de Asia y África, (3), 544. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsdoj&AN=edsdoj.7f921f83511e41c19869104abbab1170
- Eriksen, T. H. (2015). Small Places, Large Issues - Fourth Edition : An Introduction to Social and Cultural Anthropology (Vol. 4th ed). London: Pluto Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1057037