Анализ данных для бизнеса
- Providing students with essential knowledge of data mining methods and algorithms and experience in converting business problems into analytical and solving them.
- Students formulate and solve analytical problems for given business problem.
- Students know basic notation and terminology used in data science.
- Students understand basic principles behind analysis algorithm.
- Students visualize, summarize and analyze datasets.
- Introduction to Data Science for Business
- Dealing with data
- Data mining, machine learning, statistics.
- Case study 1. Customer segmentation
- Case study 2. Customer churn modeling
- Case study 3. Pricing
- Case study 4. Production optimization
- Case study 5. Sales territory design
- Dealing with big and fast data
- Impacting the business
- 2021/2022 4th module0.2 * Homework 3 + 0.2 * Homework 5 + 0.2 * Homework 4 + 0.2 * Homework 1 + 0.2 * Homework 2
- James, G. et al. An introduction to statistical learning. – Springer, 2013. – 426 pp.
- Provost, Foster, Fawcett, Tom. Data Science for Business: What you need to know about data mining and data-analytic thinking. – " O'Reilly Media, Inc.", 2013.
- Siegel, E. Predictive analytics: The power to predict who will click, buy, lie, or die. – John Wiley & Sons, 2016. – 338 pp.