Graduates of the programme will enjoy high demand as qualified specialists in financial data-driven organizations, consulting and IT companies, and start-ups. Graduates’ skills in complex systems development, teamwork, and proficiency in handling big data and machine learning will help them to take leading positions and to be responsible for the digital transformation of business.
Faculty of Computer Science's Bachelor's students during their summer internship in various overseas Google offices
Possible employers include:
- Banking, investment and insurance companies (Sberbank, Alfa-Bank, Tinkoff Bank, WorldQuant, Moscow Stock Exchange)
- Leading Internet companies (Yandex, Mail.ru, Google, Facebook, Rambler)
- Leading software manufacturers (Microsoft, SAP, SAS, Qlik, etc.)
- Consulting (PWC, McKinsey&Co, Accenture, BCG, Glowbyte)
- IT-departments and data analysis departments of large mobile providers (Beeline, MTS, Megafon)