List of valid reasons for students of the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs applying the transition to online education
- Acute disease, confirmed by a certificate from a medical institution, that the Study Office has the right to register. If desired, the student can apply for a transfer to distance learning during the disease (in case of a cold, flu, respiratory infection, etc.). After the recovery, the student must return to offline learning. If you have a medical exemption from the classes, it is not mandatory to apply for the transition to online education.
- The presence or exacerbation of certain chronic diseases, confirmed by a certificate from a medical institution, which the Study Office is entitled to register. Information about contraindications to vaccinations, including chronic diseases, can be found in the letter on the Procedure for vaccination of the adult population against COVID-19 of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Physical conditions. For the students with certain disability may also be given an opportunity to switch to a distance-learning format.
- Permanent residence abroad
- If a student is permanently located outside the Russian Federation and cannot enter the territory of the Russian Federation due to the pandemic, his request to switch to a distance-learning format should be granted with documentary confirmation of the reasons for the impossibility of crossing the border with the Russian Federation.
- Contact with persons infected with COVID-19
- To switch to the distance-learning format, the student must provide a document confirming the fact of contact with people who have fallen ill with COVID-19 and a document that confirms the need to stay in quarantine.