International students can apply to study at HSE for free through full-tuition scholarships. This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for select full-degree Bachelor's and Master's programmes at HSE.Applicants should apply to the programmes they wish to enter and indicate whether they are applying for a scholarship (in the case that scholarships are available for their chosen programs). If the application is considered to be outstanding by the application committee, the applicant will be recommended for a scholarship.
Please note that scholarships cover only the cost of tuition (210,000 - 370,000 rubles) and that all other costs (including accomodation at HSE dormitories) must be covered by the student. Information about the estimated cost of living can be found here.
HSE also offers a wide range of tuition fee discounts to international appicants who are not eligible for Russian government scholarships.
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History: Usable Pasts
- Applied Social Psychology
- Big Data Systems
- Cognitive Sciences and Technologies: From Neuron to Cognition
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Comparative Social Research
- Data Science
- Financial Economics
- Governance of Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Linguistic Theory and Language Description
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Political Analysis and Public Policy
- Politics. Economics. Philosophy
- Population and Development
- Socioeconomic and Political Development of Modern Asia
- Statistical Learning Theory
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- System and Software Engineering
November 15, 2017 - February 28, 2018: applications submitted during this time will be considered for full-tuition scholarships for graduate programmes
November 15, 2017 - February 28, 2018: applications submitted during this time will be considered for full-tuition scholarships for undergraduate programmes
* Please note that full-tuition scholarships are not available for the following graduate programmes: Financial Analyst (CFA Program Partner), Global Business, International Business, Applied Statistics with Network Analysis, Prototyping Future Cities, Advanced Urban Design, and International Relations in Eurasia. English-taught double-degree undergraduate programmes (with University of London and Kyung Hee University) are not eligible for this scholarship either.