Подготовка к международным экзаменам по английскому языку
- - to give a detailed overview of all four parts of IELTS Academic;
- - to provide students with the language, grammar and test-taking strategies required for the IELTS exam;
- - to improve all four language skills, speaking, listening, reading and writing, as required for the IELTS examination.
- Listening - understand academic and professional discourse; - identify the main ideas and distinguish relevant supporting details of a formal or academic passage;
- Reading - understand a variety of different academic text types; - use different reading strategies and focus on target material in all types of reading passages;
- Speaking - demonstrate enhanced speaking in different task formats; - formulate, express and defend opinions using appropriate vocabulary and grammatical structures.
- Writing - produce different types of IELTS written tasks; - demonstrate enhanced vocabulary and grammatical structures;
- Topic 1: Urban and Rural Life
- Topic 2: Health
- Topic 3: Art
- Topic 4: Finance and Business
- Topic 5: History
- Written assessment Various tests held throughout the course.
- Oral assessment
- Independent work
- Final assessment
- 2021/2022 1st module
- 2021/2022 2nd module
- 2021/2022 3rd module0.3 * Final assessment + 0.25 * Independent work + 0.2 * Oral assessment + 0.25 * Written assessment Various tests held throughout the course.
- Mindset for IELTS : student's book 3: an official Cambridge IELTS course, , 2018
- Achieve IELTS. English for international education : student's book: intermediate - upper intermediate, Harrison, L., 2005
- Cambridge grammar for IELTS : grammar reference and practice, Hopkins, D., 2012
- Cambridge grammar for IELTS : grammar reference and practice, Hopkins, D., 2013
- Cambridge vocabulary for IELTS advanced with answers : self-study vocabulary practice, Cullen, P., 2012