- Anastasiia Makareva has been at HSE University since 2017.
- Research and analytics at the Laboratory for University Development
- Website coordination
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- July, 2019 - Completed “International Politics: Building Democracies from Conflict” course, London School of Economics (LSE) (London, UK)
- June, 2019 - VII International Summer School on Higher Education Research “Theoretical and conceptual perspectives in higher education research” (Saint-Petersburg, Russia)
Topic: Global university rankings as market devices and geopolitical tools
- July, 2018 - Completed “Global business in a dynamic environment” course, University of Kent (Canterbury, UK)
Anastasia Makaryeva, a fourth-year student, shared her working experience in the field of Higher Education research at the Laboratory for University Development of the Institute of Education with the Program. What led a student with International Relations background to Education? Read in our interview!
Third-year student Anastasia Makarieva shared her impressions after taking the London exam in International Political Theory.