- Anastasiia Makareva has been at HSE University since 2017.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- July, 2019 - Completed “International Politics: Building Democracies from Conflict” course, London School of Economics (LSE) (London, UK)
- June, 2019 - VII International Summer School on Higher Education Research “Theoretical and conceptual perspectives in higher education research” (Saint-Petersburg, Russia)
Topic: Global university rankings as market devices and geopolitical tools
- July, 2018 - Completed “Global business in a dynamic environment” course, University of Kent (Canterbury, UK)
X International Russian Higher Education Conference (RHEC) - Contributions of Higher Education to Society and Economy: Global, National and Local Perspectives
- Special session: Field Research in Higher Education: HSE Experience.
Proposal: "Expedition to Novosibirsk Akademgorodok: how to study researchers"
- Session: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Universities.
Proposal: "Global university rankings as geopolitical tools and market devices"
Anastasia Makaryeva, a fourth-year student, shared her working experience in the field of Higher Education research at the Laboratory for University Development of the Institute of Education with the Program. What led a student with International Relations background to Education? Read in our interview!
Third-year student Anastasia Makarieva shared her impressions after taking the London exam in International Political Theory.